Thursday, October 31, 2013

Re-post Banana Crumbs Muffin



For recipe in bahasa Indonesia, click this link.

I actually make this muffin for many many times. Simply because I like it! My boys adores it too. I usually bake this with palm sugar streusel/crumbs, but this time I use brown sugar, and turn out to be lovely  ^_^

After my second batch of banana muffin, I was thinking to re-post and re-shoot it, need to practice to take better photos :)



Here is the recipe :

1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda   (i use 3/4 teaspoon)
1 teaspoon baking powder (i use 1/2 teaspoon)
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup sugar (i use 1/2cup)
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/3 cup butter, melted
and I also add 50ml of fresh milk



for the streusel/crumbs:
1/3 cup of brown sugar 
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 tablespoon of cold butter
=mix together 


How to:
1. In a bowl,combine flour, baking soda,baking powder and salt. Set aside
2. mix well the melted butter, milk, sugar, egg and mashed banana
3. Pour in the wet ingredientsto dry ingredients and stir until just combine, do not overmix.
4. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Sprinkle the streusel on top
5. Bake at 25-30 minutes, or until the picks inserted comes out clean.



The muffins taste great, as always. It's moist and the crumbs is so good, I think next time I will mix the palm sugar+brown sugar. As palm sugar has a very specific smell that is just perfect with cinnamon. 



If you're a fan of banana, give this muffin a try. Perfect for breakfast or tea time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment